Wednesday 13 September 2023

Wednesday Fashion

I have a new sweater - very warm and cozy. Äiti is looking out for clothes for me which protect my shoulders and upper front paws, as these parts are vulnerable to biteys. So far, so good. When I have been with the other Felocrats there has been a lot of mutual stinkeye, but because Äiti is there supervising, the burmese boys have not dared actually launch any ninja leaps towards me. 
And I am very happy that I have Äiti to myself overnight. Not a bad deal.
 

4 comments:

  1. Looking mighty fine, Viscount Veikko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in your new sweater. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice sweater, Viscount Veikko---makes you look so distinguished. (MaryAnnHT, Waukesha Wisconsin USA)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!