Wednesday 24 August 2022

Wednesday Wisp

We still have some sunny days, and Äiti is taking advantage of these in her hammock. It would be rude not to join her. But notice, as Seppo suns himself, he has sprouted a little white eyebrow! He is fuzzy but this is his first whisker-like hair so he is showing it off.
I have a couple of whiskers, of which I am very proud. I am less proud of my wounds though; Papu broke into my quarters and started a fight. I do not back down or run away, so I ended up getting bitten and scratched. I was not happy. Äiti was not happy, especially as it seems Papu has learned how to turn push the door latch to get into my safe space. I personally think that is a fail on the part of the designer, which will be you Äiti.
I am now being pilled again with antibiotics which is one of my least favorite things ever. Pfft.
 

2 comments:

  1. Seppo’s whisker is very dashing on him!
    We hope your wounds heal quickly and without incident.
    Hugs and healing kisses sent.
    Tonya Woodruff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viscount Veikko, this is outrageous!
    That hooligan Papu; I cannot stand for you being injured in any way.
    You poor thing...smoochies to you.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!