Sunday 11 February 2024

Felocracy Update

We thank you kindly for all the wishes. We are good - Äiti has had a bit of a rough time with the Old Black Dog but seems to be pulling herself out into the world a little more. We're negotiating the blog's future and I have to report that claws up the nostril at 4 am is not a technique that seems to be encouraging her to blog in. Pffft.  I am pondering other tactics.

We have freezing temperature outside and Papu is unhappy as he is desperate to kill something but is not wanting to freeze his paw pads off. Otso, however, has more sisu, and indulges the desire of every suomalainen mies (Finnish man) to pee outside in the snow.

And we are delighted to present Kalle, with his eyes wide open.  He is still being treated for his poorly eyes and alllergies. 



8 comments:

  1. So wonderful to see your handsomeness, Viscount Veikko!
    Maybe walk across her chesticles instead of a paw to the nose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is where I sit when I do the slicing with my claws: 7 kg of nekkid muscle on her chest does not help her relax.

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to know all is good. Poor Papu and Otso--they'll have to wait a bit longer for Spring. I love seeing sweet Kalle--what a beautiful face! Be safe and well everyone! Mary Ann HT (Waukesha, WI, USA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say to all of you: spring is very near! All the signs are already there. The brightest times are ahead, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to see you back! Overall we have had a mild winter to now, around 10-12C instead of 2-5C. It has been very wet with endless gales and storms. Today is lovely and sunny, but more heavy rain returns tomorrow for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so happy to see you back! We agree, the "black dog" is hard to shake in the depths of winter. But, the days are finally getting longer and Spring will be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see a post from you kitties. I missed you. I hope you can keep her blogging. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veikko, I don't know, my friend, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
    I'm using the human's account to post and she made me write this. I don't think it makes any sense. Do you?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!