Saturday 11 November 2023

Saturday Shift

 So Kalle is now On The Bed and has discovered toys and kissanminttu. This is Good. 


Yes, I do think it is good, BUT I need to be back where I belong, and in the bedroom getting my snuggles, so this is maybe the next thing on which to focus.

And I need to keep an eye on Äiti - I have heard her call the new boy 'Kunkku Kalle.' Kunkku  is kind of slang for king. And we are not a monarchy, and he is not exactly a natural born leader. Frankly, Äiti learning Finnish is not a good thing sometimes - I am trying to persuade her that the correct word is Kinkku (which means ham).

Happy jigsawing.

previewKalle
 

4 comments:

  1. Besides, cats need no leaders. They are anarchists by nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Kalle is making himself right at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep her on the straight and narrow, Viscount Veikko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad she is settling in. Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!