Wednesday 21 July 2021

Wednesday Negotiations

I get to explore the Castle when Äiti is around to supervise the Bullying Burmese Felocoraptors and check I do not add to ystävämme eläinlääkäri's workload.  So I do meet up with all the other Felocrats, and I have not forgotten what a little terror Mesi can be. However, Otso's presence has calmed her considerably, so we did have some discussions about who could stay where, and Äiti was very pleased that peace was maintained. Mesi was defensive, but not feisty. And I decided the sunpuddle was a good place to be. Peace is good !

 

5 comments:

  1. I live with a bully brother, and it's always a good day when he gets sent to his room so I can enjoy my sun puddles without him jumping on my back and biting my neck. Purrs, Dori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Otso for maybe not taming, but calming the tortie terror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like trouble is brewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes peace is hard to come by dont we know that. Glad you got to share the sunpuddle

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!