Thursday 9 July 2020

Thursday Tussle

Moi ! I am beginning to really enjoy my tussles, and Pekka is a worthy tussle-buddy.  I am growing fast and and pretty strong already, so some of the others (like Seppo ) get a bit fed up if they lose ! Pekka though is very good and I feel he is trining me well. Here were had a little debate over who got to sniff the valerian toy, a pupu (which is bunny in Finnish). Now I'm not really into valerian yet, but I figured as Papu sounds a bit like pupu, the bunny should be mine !  Pekka, however, takes his drugs very seriously.

4 comments:

  1. Don't mess with Pekka when there are drugs involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as there is no fur-pulling or blood-letting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tussling is all fun until "someone" gets their neck bit. Laz got a bit too aggressive yesserday and I had ta screech fer help from TBT. ~ AYLA

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!