Sunday 5 July 2020

Sunday Bird Spotters

Moi ! I'm busy twitching - like Äiti I count the birds I see and love to wacth in case any come close. One did the other day and Mesi caught it;* Äiti however rescued it and it was able to fly off. Clearly we have different ideas to humans about these stinky birds. 
Jura has joined me on our very own birdwatching platform, or lintutorni as they are called here in Finland. 
* Äiti's note - the birds are pretty clever at not coming through the wire and in ten years only a very few have been caught, thankfully.

2 comments:

  1. I see the feeder is outside to fatten any birds that are silly enough to come in to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jura, I'm thinking that you could freeze a bird in mid-air with that look of yours!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!