Tuesday 26 May 2020

Tuesday Trauma

So, the bitey from Sampo has festered into a mighty war wound, despite antibiotics, and Äiti got this impressive picture of it. Notice that it is not on my butt, which indicates I was not running away from my foe but valiantly battling.
However, this of course needed treatment and I was whisked away to be at the door to ystävämme eläinlääkäri's place the moment it opened. After a painkiller and sedation, this huge growth was opened. It was not pleasant, and Äiti has promised not to share the video of what emerged, as it was  revolting.  And stinky. I was quite proud of making the humans feel icky. I stayed at the vet's all day as I needed to rest, and keep the wound clean, and came home to a feast of tuna later. I have not discussed issues with Sampo..... yet.

8 comments:

  1. Ouch! Feel better soon, Veikko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a very big and painful abscess! I hope you are soon feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, Viscount Veikko! Hopefully, you are now on the road to recovery, and thank your human for NOT showing us the gross stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knock his teefs out, Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor kitty. You need a metal suit of armor. Get well soon. XO

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!