Saturday 20 April 2019

Saturday return

And we are back!  We thank you for your good wishesfor Äiti's dizziness to depart. It hasn't, but it is better and some sitting out in the sunshine is helping us all. Spring seems to be here - even if there is still some snow outside. I have been very comfortable in my sweater, grabbing the rays. A Loyal Reader asked if there is a pattern - not really. Äiti chose an easy template and began crocheting.  But if anyone is really interested, I can instruct her to makea post about the design.
And as it is an arty Saturday, here is  a Lunapic version (Delaunay filter) of me. I've gone all blotty splotty.
And the jigsaw. Enjoy! 
preview99 pieceVeikko in the spring sun

7 comments:

  1. I think it is usually sweater weather for you nakeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Äiti is feeling better soon. Your sweaters are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you, Viscount Veikko! Bummer about your mum’s dizziness; let’s hope the warmer weather brings some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice art, Veikko ! We hope Äiti feels better soon. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in your sweater. I am glad she is feeling better.Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great puzzle! Loved the colors and the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad Äiti is doing better. I like the art and I will save the puzzle to try and do later this week.
    I have been on holiday for 2 weeks so not been commenting. As I have well over 750 posts in my reader I can't hope to catch up and will comment on the last 2 posts of my favourite blogs while keeping up (hopefully) with any new posts.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!