Tuesday 19 March 2019

Tuesday Toe Torture

As well as indulging in online Scrabble, Äiti plays with the hardware version. She plays at the house where Sampo, Jaava and Jura began their lives and their family is of course curious about this stupid game with little plastic tiles which of course need rearranging.  So Äiti has come up with a board which is -allegedly - paw proof. No kitty would want those nasty pins on their tender toes.
We think this is mean as of course we should be able to change the letters to better arrangements. However it is pleasing to note that in the Finnish version, the word CAT would score very highly.......
And we would like to point out that Äiti plays the English version, this photo just has Finnish tiles.

And as an extra today we have another jigsaw as we were asked for one from the picture of my wrinkles in Sunday's post. Well, here it is!

preview99 pieceVeikko's bleh

7 comments:

  1. My human hasn't played Scrabble in years... but this looks like a good set up if she decides to start up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a good idea to keep prying paws away.
    Thanks for the puzzle. I will be back later to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12m 31s. It doesn't matter how hard I try, I am always about 3 minutes off your time.

      Delete
  3. We like this alot. Scrabble was a favorite of ours when we were little. I tried to play again on my phone and people were beating me so bad. It was too funny. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering how to have a jigsaw puzzle in the house, where kitty paws won't wreck everything! I'll work that puzzle soon; thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! It was a harder jigsaw than I thought! FUN!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the puzzle. It took me 16 minutes- I am slow :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!