Saturday 23 March 2019

Swaturday Art

We were given a toy which flicks a butterfly around. It amused us for a few minutes, and Äiti of course had her camera out at that time. She took a load of poor photos and this is one of the better ones.
Of course a poor photographer can apply filters (Lunapic).
And then of course turn the image into jigsaws.
Now, Loyal Readers, I wish to make it clear that jigsaw solving times are irrelevant - the longer it takes, the more pleasure there is in completing the puzzle, So none of this apologising for being slow, please! Just enjoy it!
preview96 pieceSeppo hunts a butterfly

4 comments:

  1. That does look like a fun toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun. I like the art too and will be back later for the jigsaw. I do enjoy the puzzles, but also like to see how fast I can do them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jigsaw puzzles are a gas to play! And okay, I'll try not to worry about my time...maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the puzzle. I am always the slowest, but I don't mind, I have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!