Saturday 16 March 2019

Sore Saturday

I got to sleep in with Roosa the other night, as I needed 'peace and quiet'. Well, Roosa is not peaceful when other kitties are around, but luckily we stayed far enough away from each other so rest was possible - incluing for Äiti. 
Shame she had the camera out - I showed my feelings about that.
 However, there was a good reason for my isolation from the majority of the felocrats and you may have spotted a slight imbalance in my profile. Actually, it is a shocking great lump on my shoulder (which could very disrespectfully be termed a 'chesticle'). This huge thing is the result of a bitey from one of my so-called pals a couple of days before. I ended up having to visit ystävämme eläinlääkäri and being poked and jabbed, and now I also have tablets to take. Cats' honour code means I will not reveal who bit me but let's say the stinkeye between a few of us has been even more caustic than usual.
 And a few of them have seen this side of me.......

8 comments:

  1. You're trying to recuperate and Äiti has the flashy box in your face. No wonder you gave her the 'tocks of disrespect. I hope you feel better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That bite looks painful. I hope the pills make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumpy Suite as a recovery home?!? While ROOSA is also there?!?! Wow. I´m surprised you all could rest - maybe it´s good for Roosa that she gets challenged every now and then :)

    So what did Roosa say? I`m sure Kajsa would be growling for at least 4 hours. Her record was 7 hours at a time, then she needed a break. (Oh, and she continued after her break, but you probably guessed that.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big lump, it looks painful indeed ! We hope you feel better soon ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a big lump! I hope it is soon better.
    You must be feeling under the weather as it is most unlike you to be so modest with that well placed heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was under the weather and my bottom was not so clean - that's why the heart was there! Otherwise it was a perfect photo of the bits I have left. Personally, I think they should have been displayed, but Äiti told me I had to think about any kittens who might be reading.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the chuckle with that last shot :) I am sorry about that lump, I hope it goes away soon. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hokey Smokes, Viscount Veikko! Here’s hoping that your chestical disappears quickly!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!