Friday 7 December 2018

Frustrated Friday

Jura is a very easy-going mancat; but he has limits (like any self-respecting feline).  He refused  to pose 'nicely' for a Christmas card photoshoot.
Now I have to make a Public Service Announcement to our most loyal and beloved readers who have been in receipt of a CatioTales calendar in the past. We are very sorry but Äiti made the reluctant decision to stop making and sending these out; postage costs from Finland have just become crazy recently (25€ minimum for even a European parcel), and now she is partly retired her income has dramatically dropped. She is, quite rightly, saving her cents for our foods, but is sad that she cannot spread the joy of a calendar or two.

5 comments:

  1. No cats in hats at your house, right Jura. ;) That's too bad about the calendar costs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad about the Santa hat. We bet it would have been stunning on you!
    Our human understands about postage costs. She will be pinching pennies for a long time to pay for her new knee and ankle. MOL!
    Have a great day.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bummer about the postage! Can you believe my human came home with yet another new hat for me? She keeps hoping she'll find one that is not too bothersome for me. I mean, I always wear them, but she knows I'm not totally comfortable sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't look at all amused, Jura.
    I know what you mean about the cost of postage, it is ridiculous. I had 4 calendars printed when they were on a 50% discount offer, and sent one to the USA and it cost an arm and a leg to post!
    There is a parcel on the way for the Felocracy. I posted it last Friday, so knowing what you told me about the speedy Finnish post, they MIGHT get it in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am honored to have received the 2018 Calendar, and I will treasure it's images forever! As long as we keep seeing the Kittyzens of Felocracy of Finland on the blog and FB and such, we'll be happy!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!