Tuesday 27 November 2018

Blankie Battles part 2

Sampo is hogging the better end of the blankie - it has the heaty pads under that part. I am plotting my approach.
Seppo came over to try to warn me off, just as Sampo's lasers were beginning to glow.  Seppo pointed out to me the pair of ears behind Sampo, which he was worried I had not seen.
 Of course I had seen Mesi was there. And look at those lasers set to stun.
They do not challenge me! First Sampo took flight, and then I was left with Mesi - admittedly a bigger challenge in so many ways. Seppo had to turn away.
I too have my lasers, but I also have a very neat weapon: a nekkid shriveled nutsack in the face is enough to put Mesi off her stride.
She was left reeling and victory was mine. Well, sort of - she inisisted on sitting on the blankie still with ears alert and a very sulky face. But I got the heat I wanted.

7 comments:

  1. That must be some powerful weapon, Veikko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have deadly weapons on both ends! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Veikko! I think it was not so much the nekkid nutsack that put Mesi off as knowing the "aromas" that come from above it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viscount Veikko, we enjoyed watching this exchange...and are proud of you for your victory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The battle was epic, but(t) it looks like your secret weapon made the difference ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! You brave mancat! Even Amarula was happy to hear you triumphed over a tortie!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!