Friday 22 September 2017

Friday Fashionista

Moi!  Look what Äiti made for me.  Now, I don't mind clothes, but she was very pleased when I sat comfortably in this sweater the moment it was put on . She's been fiddling with different patterns, and is pretty bad at crochet, so if I like this, she'll make me more of the same sort.
 I'm not so sure it's my colour really, but as a try out it works.
Especially with an ear scritch.
Now I wonder if she can get me kevlar-reinforced thread or spider silk as protection from the claws or perheeni.....

7 comments:

  1. I like it! Although I think red is more your color. Or royal blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOOD!!! Stylin'. And Mommy thinks the coloUr accentuated your Ornjness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Aiti! We think the color suits you to a T!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it keeps your nekkidness warm, then it's purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tutleneck and the bellywarmer. That looks very professional clothing dude.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMARULA: oh Veikko!! Any color is your color baby!! looking gooooooooooooood! Meow!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!