Sunday 16 July 2017

Sphynxie Sunday

Veikko here:
This is a perfect example of the Dangers of Photography. Why does Äiti always have a camera ? You furry ones and humans might not like this picture sequence but it's natural to us, so get used to it.
I was just teasing Seppo, honest! I wouldn't eat his wrinkly gooseberries - euch! But what else do you do when he shuvs them in your face ?  We are best buddies honest, even if he does run away squealing. I'm bigger than him so maybe he does feel a bit of a wimp by comparison. And I don't have fur on my bits - I'm a real nekkid with plenty of bare skin.


10 comments:

  1. Oh my! It kind of makes me glad I'm not a boycat, especially a naked one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fur to cover that up...bet it gets breezy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy says she'll knit a codpiece. Out of wire, for, you know, PROTECTION.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veikko: A full suit might be needed - can you knit chain mail ? I sometimes need protection from Mesi!

      Delete
    2. measurements! The codpiece we "already" have an idea...

      Delete
  4. Well! If he's going to shove them right in your face, for heaven's sake, he should not be surprised if somekitty considers taking a chomp. I mean, what is he thinking? Yours are nekkid? Let's see 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veikko is blushing! Do you two need a private chat room ?

      Delete
  5. Mom here: Wow. I think I know what I'll send to the next idiot who sends me a d*** picture (don't want to trigger search engines) on Twitter, hehe. Then again, I don't want these people to get to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veikko wants to be careful where he shoves them or he could get a painful surprise!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!