Tuesday 18 July 2017

Tonguesday

Jura here:
I am proud to provide the background nosicle to this blog, and in this shot.  Äiti thinks it is appropriate as I frequently poke my nose in her face - she says I have the strength of a pile-driver when I headbutt her.  Especially at 3am.
So I am very strong and athletic, but like most of the mancats here, I'm really easy going and have no aspirations for leadership. It's more fun to chase around in play and live the easy life. Lying back and sniffing the valerian is my more kind of thing.  And of course I keep my nosicle clean.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you boys are laid back - that makes things easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the new blog! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really too bad that all these pictures and text are covering up your most attractive nosicle. The page looked very nice when it was one giant nose close-up after another. Still, I guess that wouldn't be fair to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom thinks that Äiti should be grateful that you're poking your nose into your face .... Tessa usually puts the other end of her body in front of Mom's nose, hehe.

    Then again, Mom often complains that whiskers tickle - and now when Tessa doesn't tickle Mom anymore with her whiskers, she's complaining about something else. Humans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only did we see your nosicle and your tongue, Jura...but look at them teefs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dood. Srsly. You've got the nosicle thing DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know all about pile driver headbutts. Flynn used to do that to me when he wanted me to wake up. Ivor used to laugh and say it was a wonder he didn't knock my teeth out.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!