Saturday 4 August 2018

Saturday Attack

I enjoy my quiet moments on the Catio. I do not enjoy being assaulted by Mesi. She is 2kg smaller than me, but she is a totally floofed up missile when she gets going. And she often gets it into her head that she'd like to stick her dragon-glass claws into me. Just for fun.
 Look at her swishy tail - she's just showing off all her fur. I think she must be part squirrel.
But,thanks to my stinkeye, I saw her off. Okay, Äiti might have helped a little, but I am not going to be moved by that little ninja. Unless the rest of the gang joins in, and then I'm not seen for dust.

7 comments:

  1. Thank Baste Aiti came along and helped scoot that tiny, floofy-tailed terror off. Best keep an eye out for a revenge attack! Sneaky girlcats. - Princeton

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon, Veikko. Are you a MANCAT or a MOUSE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dare YOU to cope with this tiny tortie terror, Spitty. And her gang of ninja warriors.

      Delete
  3. Viscount Veikko, we are so glad that your nekkidness sustained no damage during this horrific onslaught!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm hmmm, gotta love that stinkeye!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!