Thursday 21 September 2017

Thursday Tortitude

Jaava here. The other day we actually had some sunshine and I wanted the shelf where Mirsku was sitting, so gave his tailio a whap.
 Now he decided it was time to play - which was not my plan at all.
 I gave him the impression that I was willing to have his mighty paw land on my head.
 And then with a swift, sleek movement, slid  my head under his. Seppo watched in awe - as well he should.
And now Mirsku decided he would give me a bath.
I even got him to do that awkward bit at the back of my neck. And  I gave the stinkeye to Seppo at the same time.
 I may not have shifted him from the shelf, but I managed to get him to wash me instead. Result!

6 comments:

  1. At least you got a free bath out of the deal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you WERE in the sun the entire time...not a bad deal at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look sort of . . . romantic? Is the Big Guy falling for the little golden girl? Stay tuned for Part II: May-Ling hits the Cei-Ling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still got something good out of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think there may possibly be a smitten man cat in the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The old 'when life hands you lemons, make lemonade!' adage comes to mind here.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments from our Loyal Readers, even though Äiti is really bad at commenting back. But please don't let that stop you......

Saa kirjoitta suomeksikin - Äiti on laiska, mutta on pakko oppia suomea.

Tervetuloa! Welcome!